- Faculty and Staff
- Library/Patriot Reading
- Nutrition Services
- Helpful Links
- School Community Council 2015-2016Information about School Community Councils Forbes Elementary School Community Council Members 2011-2012 Agenda – September 2011 Minutes -September 2011 Agenda – October 2011 Minutes – October 2011 Agenda – November 8, 2011 Minutes – November 8, 2011
Forbes Elementary has a NEW PHONE NUMBER
The 756 Number will no longer work.
Please add: 801-610-8705 to your contact list
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPELLING BEE WINNERS!!
Congratulations to the winners of our Forbes Elementary Elks National Hoop Shoot Free Throw Contest held on January 5, 2016
Tuition Preschool Registration
or visit: http://alpineschools.org/preschool/
SUBJECT: SCHOOL SAFETY GUIDELINES
To: Alpine School District
From: Sam Jarman, Superintendent, Rob Smith, Assistant Superintendent
Date: January 8, 2015
To provide continuity and consistence across the district, the following guidelines are being emphasized beginning the 2015-16 school year:
- All employees are asked to wear an ID badge or clothing that will easily and positively identify them as employees of Alpine School District. School Principals and district department heads will work with their employees to determine what identifier will work best for the particular setting.
- A positive identification will be necessary between parents/guardians and main office personnel when checking students out from the school.
- All visitors will be asked to check in at the school main office to receive an identifying badge that indicates they are approved to be in the building. Unidentified adults in a building will be approached by school staff and given necessary assistance.
- To restrict elementary school building access, all doors will be secured during school hours except the main doors. This will help direct visitors and others who have school business to the main office.
*A copy of this memorandum is available in the front office for viewing
We would like to thank everyone who has contributed to our recycling efforts and have help raise money for our school!
Acceptable Items: *Newspapers * Phone Books *Office Paper * Cardboard * Cereal Boxes * Magazines * Brown Paper Bags * Construction Paper*
Unacceptable Items: * Glass * Metal * Plastic Bottles * Plastic Bags * Aluminum * String * Styrofoam *
We would like to say “Thank You” to Smith’s Food and Drug for their generous donation! The donated water will be used for our classroom emergency kits.