We will only accept COMPLETED packets. A completed packet includes:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (could include a mortgage statement, rental agreement, or utility bill-but must clearly show your current address
- Emergency Information Sheet
- Guardianship Status–this includes copies of all legal paperwork showing custody agreements, etc.
- Hearing/Speech Survey
- Student Health Information Form
- Home Language Survey
- Media Release Form
- Computer and Internet Permission Form (AUP)
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Discipline Plan to Parents
Due to the recent concerns about the Corona Virus, we are offering a few different options for submitting your child’s registration packets.
- Bring your packet to the school between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:oo pm, Monday through Friday. In June and July we will be accepting packets during office hours on Wednesdays between 8 am and Noon.
- Scan your completed documents and email them to [email protected]
- Fax your completed documents to 801-756-8571
AM/PM Track Requests
Completed packets will be numbered and time stamped, and AM/PM requests will be taken in the order they come in. While we always do our best to honor your requests, it is not always possible. Therefore, they are considered but NOT guaranteed.
For those who choose to scan or fax your registration packets, please do the following:
- Scan or Fax your child’s COMPLETED packet
- Follow the following link to submit your AM/PM track request.
- AM Kindergarten: 9:15 am – 11:30 am
- PM Kindergarten: 12:15 pm – 2:30 pm
- Early Birds (1st-6th Grades): 8:00 am-1:15 pm
- Later Gators (1st-6th Grades): 9:15 am-2:30 pm
Copyright © 2020 Alpine School District. All rights reserved.